Friday, November 17, 2006

A New Direction

It has been more than 6 months since I posted on this blog. I've been slightly, very slightly, more active on the PiqueroBlog. But that blog is more business oriented. I'd let this one languish and thought about deleting it.

But I still like the 9EdgeDown graphics in the background!

So, I'm going to redirect the discussion with myself.

My wife and I are planning a trip to Europe next Spring. I finally stopped procrastinating and reserved the flights, using mileage from both our accounts.

I'd planned to do AUS->ROM->DUB->AUS. The direct from ORD to ROM is fully booked (business class) even though the trip isn't until April. So we are going to reverse the sequence.

The plan is to do Austin to Dublin. Spend a few weeks in Ireland. Go over to Rome. Spend a few weeks in Italy. And then return to Austin.

We haven't been to either country before, though we spent a month in England.

I'm going to use this blog to record the planning and discoveries. Right now it is figuring out what we want to do and see.

My goal is to make some progress each day.

This is day 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home