Thursday, November 30, 2006

Should I Pack Long Underwear

Maybe I'm just getting behind on the technology. You would think that finding the normal tempature ranges would be easy. I'm obviously not using the right terms.

We are having our first real winter weather here in Texas. Expecting a hard freeze tonight, the vegetation is in danger. So, I'm hunkered down in the back room. No good reason to go out.

What will the temperatures by in Ireland & Italy?

I did find the National Tourist Offices for Ireland and Italy. Actually, the links were on the VisitEurope page.

Better results searching on "Average Temperatures." Travel site Gate1 has monthly averages by city, and in Fahrenheit.

Dublin in April 40-54(F), and May 45-58(F). Down the coast to Cork, about the same. [Note to self: hotel needs a hot tub.]

Not as detailed for Italy. Just that Spring and Fall are 55-75(F). This one has a better break down, but essentially the same answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home