Tuesday, January 01, 2008

New Year, New Plans

Boy, I let my travel planning go off the deep-end. The last post here was in November of 2006. Ireland and Italy came and went. No excuse, I just pursued other projects.

Toward year end Sep-Dec 2007, I got real busy with training for Mind Manager, and was posting on my business blog.

New project or I should say destination. After 20 years of "thinking" about it, Joanne and I have reservations to go to the Antarctica in Nov 2008.

This gives me two new blog topics to record my ideas and thoughts about.

  1. Travel Planning for Antarctica
  2. Obtaining and learning how to use a digital SLR

(1) is a logistics problem but only because I've got some questions about the flights. The first look appears to be 45 hours because of the Buenos Aires overnight connection. There is probably an easier way.

(2) isn't as hard as it sounds. I already have an SLR film camera that I've taken on numerous trips. The results have been satisfactory for my needs. But I need to learn the digital tricks and capabilities. Then play with the camera enough that some become second nature.

2008 is a chance to learn about a lot of things!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home