Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day Before Easter

Went to a different park to shoot a few photos. Crowded, people having Easter Picnics, I guess. Tomorrow is a 40% chance of rain. Today is clear sky and 77.

Found some kids riding around and around on their bicycles. Took some more panning pictures. A couple turned out. Better batting average than the other two outings.

Their mom came up, wondered what I was doing. So I told her and she was OK with it. I went over and thanked her when I was done.

There were some kids on the swing set. Tempting target for panning, but I didn’t want to introduce myself to yet another parent.

Wouldn’t want to post any kid’s picture without the parent’s permission. The bicycle pictures were just to see if I could do it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home