Tuesday, January 22, 2008

AUS-ATL-EZE-AEP-USH

Finally nailed down the flights to Ushuaia, Argentina. I knew there had to be a rational schedule.

My web based efforts kept giving me mid-morning into Buenos Aires, but always a 5:40 am flight to Ushuaia.

Part of the logistics problem is coming in to one airport (EZE) and having to get to another domestic airport. (AEP). That early morning flight would have meant getting a hotel room in Buenos Aires, and checking out at 2:30 or 3 in the morning.

Instead my travel provider, Mountain Travel Sobek, suggested I contact Airtreks. The agent found me a much more liveable schedule. Going by way of Atlanta, but no overnight needed in Buenos Aires. Long day of travel, however, but I might get some sleep on the ATL-EZE leg.

Got some long delays between connections. But, that’s OK. Gives me room for flight delays, customs, etc. When I traveled for business I always opted for the next flight, not the tightest connection.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home